ArcaOS 5.0 – commercial edition brings you OS/2 power and performance like never before. With support for a full range of existing and new OS/2 software, running on modern multi-core and multi-processor systems, take your OS/2 experience to the next level for the 21st century. The ArcaOS Commercial Edition is for business users and commercial enterprises.
- Supports for a wide range of modern hardware.
- Runs all OS/2 Warp 4 applications natively.
- Support for running as a guest OS in a virtual machines such as VirtualBox, VMware and VirtualPC.
- JFS, HPFS, FAT32, and FAT16 native filesystem support.
- Samba 4 connectivity, with Kerberos authentication enabling you to connect to Windows/Linux network shared drives and printers.
- Many enhancements to the user interface, such as:
- Totally fresh look (new icons, fonts, backgrounds).
- New File Open Container with cross-application history, preview, and customizable look.
- Scalable desktop icons, up to 128×128, based on popular Linux desktop themes.
- Time synchronization with servers around the globe.
- Automated critical file checkup at each system start.
- Bundled apps and utilities to make you productive right from the first boot.
- 12 months of priority technical support and updates included.
Note: After your purchase, you will receive an email when your personalized image of ArcaOS is ready. To learn how to access your download after purchase and how to burn the ISO image to DVD, visit this wiki page.
System Requirements for ArcaOS:
- Intel Pentium Pro / AMD K6 or higher CPU; 64 bit CPU’s are supported.
- 512MB RAM (2GB recommended).
- Traditional BIOS (or fully-capable CSM for UEFI-based systems).
- Supported card/chipset for network access (see this wiki page for more details).
- Supported card/chipset for audio (see this wiki page for more details).
- 2 GB free disk space.
- USB 2.0-capable USB or PS/2 port for keyboard and/or mouse.
- DVD drive (internal or USB-attached) required for installation; DVD burner required to create installation media.
See this wiki page for more details.
For your convenience, you may download the ArcaOS 5.0 End User License Agreement here.
ArcaOS may not install or run on all systems, and Arca Noae makes no claim that it does. If you are unsure as to the suitability of your hardware for ArcaOS, please review this wiki page or contact us.
All sales are final. Once your personalized ISO has been downloaded, you have effectively torn the shrinkwrap off of physical media, and there is no way for us to return that to stock. We are very happy to work with you to resolve any installation or operational issues which you may have, and we continue to improve hardware support for ArcaOS.